What to buy the wife for Christmas

It is always difficult to decide what to buy the wife for christmas, every year I get it wrong and she says “haven’t you been listening I have been telling you for weeks what I need”.  So this year I have listened and made a note, the other week one of her saucepans broke and she said “I need some new saucepans”.  So I have brought her a new set of saucepans!

Oh dear…you might be wearing them tomorrow…LOL ;)

2. bizzylizzy says:

he might very well be sue LOL BUT AT LEAST HE LISTEND :D NICE ONE MIKE GOT VISIONS OF YOU WITH ASAUSPAN ON YOUR HEAD TUCKING IN TO YOUR TURKEY

3. Hope she liked them Mike! Love the vision BL :)

4. Snapdragon66 says:

my husband hasn’t gift wrapped anything for me for years using the same excuse he doesn’t know what to get. I don’t celebrate Christmas or Birthdays haven’t done so for more than 40 years but like to celebrate our wedding anniversary even then I have to choose what I want from a plant catalogue (I’m not hard to please) and he pays for it. I did mention a week or so ago that seeing all the boxes of chocolates reminded me when he used to occasionally surprise me with a box. Bless him he added a box to the groceries when we did the next shop…. I do get him surprise gifts when I’m out shopping but have to admit I don’t bother to wrap them ;?

We’ve been married 44 years so I guess we must suit each other :-)

5. mick1970 says:

mike i ducked just reading and imagined amy my wife opening it……….

Oh Mike, I am really sorry that you have not yet learned the art of selective listening, and are now unlikely to be able to do so – as a heavy clunk on the head with a pot by a determined and enraged woman, is liable to lead to significant hearing loss. Luckily, you do not need hearing to be able to grow vegetables.

7. Duncan says:

Picture the scene. A&E. Lots of men sitting there glumly with an assortment of blunt instrument head injuries and knowing looks passing between.

8. roly says:

i always leave the wife’s present till the last thing and this year was no different i took her down the local garden centre

what to buy her well i settled on a fancy wind chime for the garden and a meerkat concrete of course

9. cradleymike says:

She was so pleased she was speechless and has been for over 24hours!

10. Is this a good thing on not?

• Beanstew says:

Think this is either very sinister, or a MASSIVE SULK. Hope its the latter, and if Mike asks her, “What’s wrong?”, she just snaps back, “Nothing. If you don’t know, I’m not going to tell you”.

11. bizzylizzy says:

L O L —– THAT’S CRACKED ME UP , GOT TEAR’S THROUGH LAUGHING :D

12. gonewest says:

Not sure you’ll make it to New Year Mike.