A Wee Jaunt

It’s all getting very exciting in the VV household as, early on Monday morning, I am flying off on a wee jaunt for a few days. Today and tomorrow I’ll be frantically trying to get my first early spuds in, sorting seedlings out in the greenhouse, and getting the water organised. Along with whizzing the two furry purry things off to the kennels and it would probably be a good idea to chuck a few things into a bag and find my passport at some stage as well.

My jaunt is courtesy of a very kind invite from a wonderful clicker who lives in a part of England I’ve never been to before so looking forward to that, really looking forward to seeing her beautiful home and garden and really, really really looking forward to seeing her again.

So from Monday until Thursday you may not hear too much from me, though you may well hear the shrieks from both of us when I arrive in Gatwick on Monday.

In case you haven’t guessed yet, here she is at Slieve League:

IMG_3898HS-001

1. mick1970 says:

enjoy am sure you will with the company you will be with.

Thanks Mick, you can be certain I will enjoy it. :yes:

Take all your baggiest clothes with you Karen – as you will return to Northern Ireland a bigger person, inflated with lashings of lemon drizzle cake. Its really lovely to think of you both having some “me time” together, and I know you will enjoy Hayley’s garden and her hospitality. Fingers crossed for all your seedlings and the furry purry things in your absence.

4. How absolutely fabulous, Karen! I’m sure you’ll teach those Kentish folk a thing or two ;-) :rose:

• VegVamp says:

It’s been planned for a while Jane and now the time is finally here. So looking forward to it. :yahoo:
      I doubt I’ll be able to teach H anything, hoping to learn a few things though. :good:

5. Hayley says:

Woo hooooo at last cat’s out of the bag! Been fit to bursting here :yahoo: Lemon drizzle coming right up, along with kentish fare of all sorts, perfick! :-) Now I just need to get to the right airport at the appointed time, could be a challenge :whistle:

Great stuff you two :good: have a lovely time. :yes: :rose:

7. Allan says:

Have a great time you two, :good: There was no need for me to have said that because I know you will. :rose: :rose:

8. SIMONDO says:

Can Kent cope !!!! ;-)
    Disgraceful behaviour please…NO slacking …Enjoy :yahoo:

9. Hayley says:

Warning are in place Simon ;-) and there will be slacking, faffing and lots of chatting and laughing :yahoo:

10. Jenn says:

Have a wonderful few days ladies…I know you will.

Oh how fabulous, you girls will have a BALL. :yahoo: I hope H’s OH has taken himself off for a few days, he will never cope with you two. ;-) Enjoy…………and pop a few piccies on for us. :rose: :rose: :rose:

What a great tonic for you K..as our H is a tonic for anyone. :rose: ..I am more than sure, you will have a fun time :heart: :yahoo:

as everyone else says am certain you,ll have lots of fun and all that nattering along with it :yahoo:

14. bizzylizzy says:

have a great time you two :yes: :good:

15. Bill says:

Picked a very good time to Visit “The Garden of England” hope you get to see the orchards in full bloom. Have a spiffing time.