COTTAGE GARDEN ON AN ALLOTMENT SITE

That was brilliant Tony :good: and what a super plot your friend, Joan has :yes: :rose:

Wow, what an impressive plot Tony, really enjoyed looking at that thank you. :good: And you didn’t even swear at the end. ;-)

3. Allan says:

Great little video Tony,You have a steadier hand than me, She has put herself into that plot. :yes:

4. Walt says:

That is a cracker, fair play…you really should stop doing those somersaults though Tony…I quit way back ;-)

5. This is a stunning plot, I have taken lots of notes Tony, love the arch with the clematis :good:

Just watched Joan’s plot…bloomin fantastic lottie..10 out of 10 from me..that’s the sort of plot or home garden for that matter that should be at Chelsea..we’ll done Joan..and thanks mr t for letting us have a peep

Absolutely a fantastic plot and so pretty too with a definite cottage garden look to it, good bit of filming too Tony :good:

Wow, thanks for that Tony. Tell Joan what a fantastic plot she has, absolutely love it. :heart:

9. bizzylizzy says:

that’s brilliant tony if I was joan I wouldn’t want to go home would be sat there all day :yes: .
    well done joan :good: :-)

10. Hayley says:

That was just marvellous Tony, would love to have met Joan too, what an inspirational lady :good:

11. dandlyon says:

If we have a Cardiff meet up next year just Joan and my self will travel down,she as dissapointed that Anne just wanted to look round the show and she did not get to chat with all the clickers,Every thing on that plot Joan has done herself,will not reveal her age but she gets a free TV license :lol:

12. Yewbarrow says:

Now that’s what I hope heaven is like (Not sure if I will be admitted though) absolutely brill.

13. Lovely place to be, Tony :yes: say well done to Joan from me :good:

This plot is a delight for the senses – and I take my hat off to Joan for her achievement. Its a beautiful place to be – and I do hope she will introduce herself next year at Cardiff, then we can all congratulate her in person. Thanks for letting us see it Tony.