A blast from the past.

Well my computer programmer son was here today……..how many knew about this site. A true blast from the past. This site stores web sites.
And yes here is GC……you can go in and if you didnt manage to save any of your blogs you can find them here.

ttps://web.archive.org/…/2011080211…/http://www.gardenersclick.com/

1. Hello Star :-) trust you had a good day yesterday :-) I tried the link with https but couldn’t find anything and I also searched within archive.org and couldn’t get anywhere either.

2. Star says:

That’s funny Jane..when I click on the link above it takes me there.

Yes had a good day yesterday thank you…………….all work……..always glad when it is Boxing day.

3. Bill says:

Using Windows 8.1 I have connected by the above link but you can also use this link

Happy Christmas Sylvia :rose:
    Well done to your ‘puter geek son! There is lots to see and savour in your past blast!
    Happy New Year 2015 :rose:

5. Star says:

Hello Anne………………….hope your Christmas was good.

• gertie says:

Hallo Sylvia….it’s getting better ‘n’ better thank you :yes: Your blog tempted me to go back and look at Gertie’s Garden in 2011, and it was a real eye-opener. It has helped me to resolve piled up difficulties in the garden AND the house and sorted out some resolutions for the coming year. I’m not naming them aloud, but I’ll let you know if I stick to them by this time next year :yahoo: so thank you very much….it is amazing how belonging to this group of gardeners can so shape and guide one’s thoughts…well it sorts me out anyway :lol: Happy New yew 2015 Sylvia :rose:

Well done son of Star and thank you for posting this Sylvia. :good: Good to hear from you, did you have a good Christmas?

7. Star says:

Hello Karen……………….yes very quiet only hubby, two sons and me. But we pulled crackers and sat and ate our full Christmas Turkey dinner with paper hats on. :wacko:

8. Star says:

I think the most amazing thing is the clock and date are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. mick1970 says:

hello star hope your good …good to see you clicking :yahoo: …..tried to log in cant mind my password :negative:

I had forgotten some of those names, wonder what happened to them. I’m more than happy with our current site, though and all our lovely clickers.

11. ruth says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone at Garden Clickers. Have a fab evening. I will try must harder to get on site a bit more in 2015. ENJOY. x :bye: :lol:

Happy New Year to you dear Ruth, hope we see more of you next year. :rose: