Threesome on a Cold and Frosty Morning

Threesome on a Cold and Frosty Morning

IMG_8518

The sun was creeping around the houses, fuzzing up the windows after a frosty night

Unaware of being watched, a ginger cat sat on the balcony edge.

IMG_8519

A light tap on the window…..

IMG_8520

Oh!

IMG_8521

Are you friend or foe?

IMG_8522

Hang on, what’s that?

There’s something up there!

IMG_8523

Will this one let me in?

IMG_8524

But nah! There’s that one up there.

IMG_8525

Good morning!

IMG_8526

Oh, you too!

Hallo, what do you want?

IMG_8527

Just don’t bother me, all right!

IMG_8528

Anne ….. 22.02.2015

Such civilised cats in CP! Might send Alfie down to you to learn some manners – were it not for the danger that the civilised precincts of CP would be rent with caterwauling – and he might come back with a torn ear. But it does look like a beautiful morning.

It was fun and quaint Sheila :lol: … but I think these cats have less civilised intent :rage: they were at good vantage points to contemplate the winged creatures, and far enough away from the foxes!! :yes: :rose:

3. gibbon says:

the cats would be weighing eachother up, :scratch:

Gorgeous Anne. Ginger cats are my favourite, I have a feeling ginger and whites are female. Tabby is my next favourite. Brill pics. :good: :rose:

• gertie says:

:yes: My first ever cat, over 60 years ago, was a tabby tom called Tiger, Here, we had a stripey ginger tom, also called Tiger, and an all black [not even wispy white hairs on her chest,] called Montgomery, Monty for short. Have adopted others but these were three I loved the longest ….. I love cats :heart:

My first ever cat (I always had dogs) was a tabby with a broken jaw and rickets, probably abandoned by travellers, who jumped out of the ditch and ran up to my friend’s dog on a country lane. As I had lost my dog she decided a cat would be the thing for me. The first day I had her she sat on my knee and clung to me! I called her Kiri te Katawa! A year or so later a ginger tom appeared in the farmyard next door and after months of feeding him closer and closer to the house I eventually managed to catch him and take him to the vets where he was neutered and had a very expensive operation on his eye. He was the most loving cat I have ever known and was jealous of Kiri. Sadly, neither of them lived very long, but that is another story. :cry:

They can be so loving, despite what folks say Cilla :heart: Our first Tiger, lost an eye in a cat fight, and Granddad called him Nelson thereafter!….I could tell you so many stories of them all :yes: ….. :rose:

Lovely pictures of such healthy looking cats Anne, we have a black cat with a white bib that walks through the garden with such confidence, Alfie hates it especially when it sits on our shed roof looks like he’s blowing rasberrys at Alfie :wacko:
    And Cilla how kind of you to take in these 2 poor cats who obviously would,’ve had an horrendous remainder of their life had you not taken them in when you did, so at least you can feel comforted that their final part of their lives were with someone who loved them and gave them warmth and shelter :heart: :rose:

You are so right Karen, I thought Cilla so kind too. :heart: It is still my ambition to adopt old, lonely cats, but Dom says we can’t whilst we are dashing around between grandchildren and Normandy so frequently, and I reluctantly agree with him. These two are clearly youngsters and very pretty young things they are :yes:
    Teehee, poor Alfie :cry: :rose:

9. I wondered why you were all ooo-ing and aah-ing… purrrrrrr ;-) :lol:

Haha think Alfie feels that way himself, and yes do think you both are busy enough with your galavanting between Normandy and your grandchildren too, you,d feel so guilty having to leave the moggy too, anyway you show such kindness to all the wildlife you get visiting gerties garden :rose:

Love them to visit Karen :yes: even when they squash plants :wacko: :lol: :rose: