Fooling with photographs from Gertie’s Garden

Fooling with photographs from Gertie’s Garden.

In a former phase I learnt to enamel on bits of metal.

Gertie’s Garden would now be a good source for flower images to immortalise in this way.

Here are a few of my favourite photographed plant images from this year, ‘virtually’ enamelled and tweaked.

Beautiful Clematis.

IMG_0578TVcircleenamel

Barmy Basket Begonias.

IMG_0635.sq1enamelcircleJPG

Decorative Hanging Strawberries.

IMG_0658sqenamelcircle

Cranesbill, Ann Folkard.

IMG_0663sqcircleenamel

The leaves are pretty too.

IMG_0657sqenamelcircle

Even the rough ole roses, suffering so much this year from black spot.

IMG_0654sqenamelcircle

I would love to turn them all into enamelled jewels to wear around my neck on a chain, or as earrings dangling from my lobes!

Blue geraniums are lovely …..

IMG_3554.csqenamel25181540JPG

IMG_3556csqenamel

Whichever way you view them…..

IMG_3554.csqJPG

IMG_3556csq

I find it fascinating …. I shall try more ……

IMG_3554.csqenamel25181540circleJPG

IMG_3556csqenamelcircle

Some work, some don’t …..

Anne  …..   September, 2015

These are stunning Anne, well done you. :good: Would love to try enameling that would be great fun. :yes:

So pleased you like them Karen :-) … way to go yet, some work better than others, but I like to try variations on sameoldsameold :yahoo:

These are amazing Anne, what is your secret? :rose:

I found Paint shop Pro again Cilla … Corel … and now I am trying out all sorts of things for future stories etc. :rose:

Not heard of that Anne, will have to have a look. OH and I entered 2 photos each in the show but zilch!

That really surprises me Cilla, photography round your parts must be really good; Yours is SO VERY good :yes: :rose:

Thank you Sue…some have worked, and I’m glad you like them too … Dom isn’t impressed … I think they are fun , with possibilities. :rose:

8. These look fab Anne, and I agree would look lovely in a Jewelry form, just think we could all have our favourite flowers turned into Jewelry lovely idea :yes: :rose: You are becoming a techno arty genius :-)

Would that were true Lynn :lol: but it is fun :yahoo: