Autumn Colours in Normandy

IMG_6050v

IMG_5899.vJPG

IMG_5905v

IMG_5898v

IMG_6026v

IMG_6028v

And back to the Pres and its surroundings …..

IMG_6106v

IMG_6101v

IMG_6108v

IMG_6068v

We were stunned by the beautiful autumn colours en route from Montpellier in the south of France last Monday, and despite the overcast sky, here in Normandy too, there are colours glowing from every vista. The serene green countryside around carefully farmed fields is turning to a joyous riot of flaming hues which, when the sun emerges from the clouds, shine back warmly.

I enjoy the patterns and textures in Nature too … it’s difficult to stop, and this is just a small vignette of what I see around.

Anne ….. Normandy, October 29th 2015.

1. mick1970 says:

I do like your views anne…..them surroundings is my kind of place …must be proud of that retreat all looking good :heart: :rose:

:-) We love it here Mick, :heart: and my brother and his wife love it too … it’s definitely a retreat for them :lol: :rose: I have been so wowed by Autumn this year :yes: :rose:

Absobloominggorgeous Anne, what a beautiful area. The colours have been stunning this year and, yet, not everywhere has changed colour yet round here. I just hope the leaves haven’t blown off with the lousy weather this week.

• gertie says:

We’ve been blown away by the colours all around Cilla :yahoo: Just hope, like you, that they don’t disappear too quickly with the approaching inclement weather we’ve been promised. :rose:

Absolutely stunning photographs Anne – you have a real talent, and see you are also using arty-tarty special effects with the misty borders. Makes me feel like the class dunce, but I’ll forgive you.

Thank you Sheila :heart: … I used the arty-tarty misty borders because the hard rectangles didn’t go with my feeling of glimpses of colours shrieking to me from all around :lol: I’ll be messing about at C.P. even more with the programme on my other computer … itching to see what I can do :yahoo: and I bet you have NEVER been the class dunce … I love your occasional suggestions re the Teds. :heart: :rose:

6. Allan says:

Outstanding this year Anne, :good: :rose:

7. Stunning colours and pics Anne, see your saliva ‘hot lips’ is still in flower, I had one that did well in the creekmoor garden, it was to big to dig up!!! Love those views of the fields, the fields around us have mostly turned black now due to the plowing or very green with what ever the winter crop is :unsure:
    Just glorious :rose:

Love It Lynn :heart: :rose: and thank you for the name … I didn’t know it was called Salvia Hot Lips :yahoo:

Pretty as your photographs Anne :good: and yes, you do have a arty way with your pics as well as your words :rose:

Look forward to those holiday shots Sue, and thank you :rose: must be the art school training all those years ago :whistle: ;-) tongue-in-cheek emoticon! :lol:

11. dixon says:

A great time of year gertie, smashing colours. :good:

Absolutely stunning photos Anne and agree with Sheila as do love the misty edges to the piccy,s :good: :yes:

Thanks Karen … they looked better to me too. :yes: :rose: