GC Show

Judging for the show was meant to start this week, but with our own Sheila out of action I think we should maybe delay things for a week or so? I also seem to have lost Paula, which is a tad worrying, and very careless of me.  :disappointed: Has anyone heard from her? This was her organisation and idea so don’t want to continue until I’ve spoken to her.

In the meantime I’m leaving the competition open for a little longer if anyone wants to get a last entry submitted.

The good news is that I spoke to Sheila, briefly, this morning and she is doing very well. She may even get home tomorrow, which would be brilliant. I also passed on everyones good wishes to her.  :rose:

GCShow2016K02

Well done Karen, and thank you :good:
    All round good news, except for losing Paula of course ;-) How did you do that I’m wondering? Sounds like a basis for a story to me ;-)
    HAGA xx A :rose:

2. Thanks for the update on Sheila, Karen – brilliant news :good: Can only think Paula must be really busy – she was last on just over a week ago.

3. Great news on Beanstew, she is such a fighter, can’t wait for her recollection of events :giggle:
    Very careless of you to lose poor Paula :giggle: perhaps as Jane says, she’s busy or perhaps a bit under the weather herself?

• VegVamp says:

Evening Lynn, a fighter indeed. :good: Am betting her “take” on events will make for highly entertaining reading. ;-) Feel really bad about losing Paula, unforgivable of me. :disappointed: Just hope she is ok.

Evening Karen. Paula was off on holiday for a week but I thought she would be back by now, I expect she is catching up with herself.
    Great news on Bean and, as you say, I’m sure her report on events will be in her usual inimitable manner. :lol:

Evening Cilla, Yes, I remember Paula was off for a wee break, but, like you, thought she was back? I am sooooo looking forward to Beans’s reports. ;-)

6. Hayley says:

So very pleased that Sheila is doing well :love: She has to though when all this positive gardening energy is heading her way every day! :love: You really should be better with google maps to locate the whereabouts of Paula though K, I mean, call yourself a techy?? ;-) Good idea to push the comp on a bit, with all this lovely weather we’re still harvesting every day and who knows what we may find lurking in the undergrowth? :waiting:

Just found her. :good: :dance: Please, please, if anyone can do some judging, would you PM Paula and volunteer. She is still short for some classes.

8. Hi All,

Please find below for your judging panel this year. Thank you to those who volunteered. I’m not sure if these clash with any classes you might have entered, if they do please let me know and I’ll amend & I’m not sure if Shiela is back up to speed or not. Can we have ‘Best in Class’ for each class please, and ‘Best in Show’ for the following groups of classes. This may need you to liaise with fellow judges. Classes 1-4; 5-9; 10, 11 & 12; 13-16; 17 & 18; 19; & 20.
    Walt @raggedjack, could you do the following please 1,2,4a 4b, 16
    Sheila @beanstew could you do the following please 3, 8,10
    Hayley @hayleyagora could you do the following please 5, 9, 15
    Jane @northernteacher could you do the following please 6, 11, 12, 19
    Cilla @Cilla could you do the following please 7,13, 14
    Karen @vegvamp could you do the following please 17, 18, 20
    If you can let Karen & myself know the outcomes Karen can then post the results as a separate gallery along with adding the awards for the separate classes and cups for best in show. If you could do this by Friday 14th October we can have the final results by the end of the weekend.
    Thanks for your help.
    Happy judging.
    Paula

9. Thank you Walt, Jane & Cilla :good:

10. Hayley says:

I should be good to go too Paula :good:

11. dixon says:

The onion Squash was mine but but couldn’t find the gallery any more. :dunno:

Well done anyway dix, better late than never. ;-)

13. dixon says:

I think it’s better if we still have password access. Ta Cilla.

• VegVamp says:

I’ll be changing it back when we get all the prize winning photos up Dix, it’s just while I’m trying to finalise them. Will try and get the Best in Show and Highly commended ones up today. Just been flat out sorry. :good:

14. You don’t need password access, Dix. I just put a comment under the squash pic, as did Walt. You should have a ‘mention’ from me and that will take you to it if you ‘view conversation’. (I think)

15. dixon says:

@vegvamp I have found the problem, as I mostly use the ipad the far right coulomb isn’t displayed unless you tap the small green tab ( same on android devices to ) this allowed me to click on the little dawgie icon and see the gallery, didnt notice untill I went on the desk top. :-) Lack of observation on my part again. :disappointed:

16. dixon says:

Thanks for a little help from my friends. :-)
    Well done class winners and judges. :good: