To Walt, our very own Music Man

For the last 3 weeks Walt has done a wonderful job of lifting our spirits and making us laugh out loud with all the festive music. Such a great idea from Dix, but I had no idea what a huge response it would get and how much everyone would enjoy it. So on behalf of everyone Walt:-

In the gloomy days of winter, it is sometimes hard to keep motivated but this musical Blog has been a joy. However, it took continuous effort on Walt’s part to keep up with all our requests, so well done our very own Music Man.

1. Profile photo of gertie gertie says:

Here-here… thank you Walt , and Dixon and Karen too, echoed from Gertie, who is still catching up and discovering and re-discovering lovely music from this season of the year :fairysaysouch: :oldnosey: :kissme: :haveyoubeengood?: :walt: :dance: :love: :clover: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :rose:

2. Profile photo of dixon dixon says:

I second that Karen, Walt has done a superb job, :-) well don’t Walt never skipped a beat. :good: :walt: :brb: :brb:

3. Profile photo of dixon dixon says:

WELL DONE WALT. it should read. :lol:

4. Heartfelt thanks to Karen, Dix and Walt from me, too!! I’m a non-Chrismassy person but many a click has been accompanied by one ‘tune’ or other from one end of the festive spectrum or other and thoroughly enjoyed :fairysaysouch: Here’s wishing everyone a very peaceful day tomorrow, complete with your own accompaniment :oldnosey:

5. Profile photo of cilla cilla says:

Thank you dix for suggesting it, thank you Karen for being the best techie ever and to Walt YOU ARE A STAR and thank you for your hard work in entertaining us. :-) :love: :walt:

6. Profile photo of Walt Walt says:

:-)
    :walt:

link to youtube.com

• Profile photo of Beanstew Beanstew says:

Have just looked up the translation of the lyrics, Walt – and I wouldn’t be surprised if you wanted to fly up in the sky with the birds to listen to their song…..but paint your face blue?

7. Profile photo of Beanstew Beanstew says:

I’d like to say Thank you too. It was a blooming good idea, and it has been beautifully executed by Walt and Karen. I have really enjoyed everyone’s choice – I have heard some that I didn’t know, and others that are a dearly loved part of my Christmas – and I’ve looked forward to seeing what would be chosen every day. – and I’m really sorry that it’s Christmas tomorrow and it will end. Thank you so much Walt, for such a good present..

8. Profile photo of Walt Walt says:

9. Profile photo of karenp karenp says:

Absolutely agree :lol: , so a big thank you too Walt :good: :good: :good: :good: :-)

10. Well done Walt, a fab job and a enjoyable was to spend my coffee/tea breaks :good:

11. Profile photo of Hayley Hayley says:

Hear, hear Walt, Dix and Karen!! :lol: :good: ;-)