Hampton Court Flower Show—–1 Introduction!

Hampton Court Flower Show—–1

Introduction!

Imagine my delight when I saw this mass of colours and textures!   It was the first of many treats and discoveries ….. bee friendly …..

… such textures, colours and shapes ….. this was just the beginning …..

… and we hadn’t even entered a show tent yet!

*****

Anne

1. Yewbarrow says:

looks absolutely great Anne – am trying to persuade OH that we could go next year – to think I used to live not so very far away and visited to see the palace and not very inspirational gardens in my youth – will try and persuade OH that we could do it. Loved Chelsea last year, Tatton a few years ago and Malvern this yearthink we should go for the hat trick including Chatsworth – ha ha – happy gardening

Ooh Good luck then Jenny :good: … I noticed that they are booking up for next year already from this August!! :-) The Flower tent we went into next had some stunning stuff which I’ll blog about next :good: :rose:

3. Hayley says:

Stunning pictures Anne. I haven’t been for a couple of years but it is my favourite show. :good:

Thank you … Nor had I Hayley and i was so pleased to go again :-) :rose:

Beautiful pics Anne., The eryngiums seem to be loving this heat..

I actually visited the Hampton Court Show when I lived down south – and seeing this blog, I’d love to be able to go again, although I doubt if I’d have made it past the first photograph, and simply stood there transfixed. More to come? Lubbley-jubbley!.

I stood and stared for ages too Sheila, and even chatted with the maker of said bed…it was a stunning entry. Imagine Blue Hill like that and with Eryngiums too …. I wish :lol: :rose:

Lovely Anne..hope you had a wheelie whatsit to put in your goodies ;-)

No I didn’t Susie…saw a black one, wanted a coloured one, got no one! :lol: :disappointed: :lol: next time … you bet :good: