RUTH

Good Morning Everyone at Gardenclickers!!!  I’ve been off here for quite a long while now, but decided to have a look at everything happening and what I have missed!!!

1st thing I see is a fabulous recipe, just right for me as I love making jams, preserves,chutneys and pickles.

I’ve been a little busy since beginning of last spring as I decided to have a go at being a gardener!!!!  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.  It’s now slowing down and I’m due to go on holiday so now I have a little bit more time to myself, until the autumn.!!!

Must rush off now tho as I take two elderly ladies shopping for the day and I mean “THE DAY” love that too.

Speak to you all sn.

x

The mind boggles at the thought of all day shopping, Ruth – and must comment that the two elderly ladies are very lucky, and I hope I will be lucky enough to meet someone to take me shopping when the time comes. Glad you are enjoying the process of becoming a gardener – it’s a wonderful occupation, except when Mother Nature, i.e. blackbirds, cabbage whites or the bugs win. I suspect the three of you are “ladies who lunch”, Ruth, and I wish you a lovely day. Pop back soon.

Welcome back Ruth…how are your cats?
    Have a lovely day shopping…CU soon :rose:

Welcome back Ruth and well done on the gardening career! Hope it is going well for you. :rose:

Welcome back Ruth but I have to admit I forgot where you are from :confused: Great news on the gardening career. When I was made redundant I became a gardener for a few years and thoroughly enjoyed it and made lots of friends. Stay with us, we love hearing other folks news :-)

5. Hi Ruth, :good: on the gardening as a career, I enjoy doing my own thing in my garden,not sure if I could cope with doing it for a living. :rose:

6. Hello Ruth :-) good to see you back clicking :-)

7. Hayley says:

Pleased you liked the recipe Ruth! :-) :good:

8. ruth says:

Thank you everyone, its lovely to see your messages. Cilla, I’m from Bristol. Gertie, my cats are doing well .. still being naughty!!!! I’m off to see a couple of gardens this morning which are going to be my last until October as I have a Holiday!!!!! I’m signing off for now. Speak to you all later.

x