On the First Day of the Year, 2020. Bouzigues Walk. … Part two

On the First Day of the Year, 2020.
Bouzigues Walk. … Part two

As we neared the end of the quayside, where boats were tied, I revelled in some fishing nets draped out to dry on the shore.

The colours and textures were meat and drink to my eyes … I should so love to sit and make pictures there!
Moored boats made their own pictures, with weird, wavy, watery reflections.

I looked at information posters, telling of some of the étang’s inhabitants, then turned to retrace our path back past the beautiful nets, to the car.

There were more reflections, more boats and some lovely flowering shrubs too. I’ll show those in ‘Bouzigues Walk, Three.’

Anne … end of the second part.

1. Unfortunately I can’t see your photos, Anne :-(

Oh dear, neither can I now Jane….I wonder why? :excruciating: :rose:

Oops, I can’t see photos on my tablet either. I shall read this on my phone. Are the photo comp photos coming up?

4. @gertie It didn’t work the other day when I took the ‘s’ out of https:// but today it does :good: You can’t do anything, Anne but try copying and pasting http://gardenclickers.co.uk/2020/01/15/on-the-first-day-of-the-year-2020-bouzigues-walk-part-two/ into the url :fingers-crossed:

Hi Cilla, Jane :high-five:
    I think it’s a more fundamental glitch Jane. When I eventually got on to the Photo Competition site, all the photos had gone too. … must check back and see if other pictures are still there. :brb: :rose:

Dom helped me and did what you suggested Jane, and I see my pictures again, so thank you for that :love: … can you see them? :rose:
    Will now further investigate photos :rose:

7. A great walk, Anne, I would have enjoyed all the nets &fishing boats :good:

Glad you could see them Lynn … I have lost them again on this lap top.! Will turn off and do some more puter magic ;-) :rose:

Yeah, I can see the pics and how lovely they are, I can almost smell the ozone and hear the clanking of the boat chains. A lovely walk Anne, cheered up a dull morning, thank you. :-)

It was a lovely walk Cilla :good: :-) Thank you for your apt smelly [in the nicest possible way ;-) and musical additions :lol:
    I tried to make some movies, but I didn’t turn the correct switches on the camera, so they are only in my memory, Next time!! :rose: