On the First Day of the Year, 2020. Bouzigues Walk. … Part Three.

On the First Day of the Year, 2020.
Bouzigues Walk. … Part Three.

Many things caught the eye on that walk. Mirror windows reflected sea and boats.

At the turn of the bay, where the boats were moored, there were flowering shrubs around a picturesque boat house, and old ‘boaty’ things that added to the decorative flowers. There was a gently colourful mix of old and new.
More reflections in the clear water added to the charm and mystery for a land lubber like me!

One old boat was chosen as a tub, for growing flowers in dry dock!
It was all charming and pretty as well as practical and workmanlike.

The flowering shrubs were gorgeous.

We turned back the way we had come, and watched boats sailing out as the sun sank on the western horizon.

We left behind the streets of Bouzigues … they would wait for another visit.

We left the boats …

… trees …

… and the étang…

… and went back home in the setting sun …

… where the church behind the garden matched the evening sky with windows lit up for New Year’s Day, 2020.

Anne ….. end of … for now.

1. I’d love some of those big boulders in my garden, Anne ;-)
    Had to view pics using http://…, btw

You are absolutely right Jane :good: … the only way to view the pics in my blog are by looking at the unencrypted site http:// [without the s] :love: :rose:
    Will mention it to Duncan and Karen next week sometime.

What a gorgeous place Anne, thank you for posting, oh and I was able to see it all on the https page.

Thanks Karen, but good grief! I wish I could get you two Irish ‘puter bods’ [you and Dom that is ] together, to sort out why it doesn’t work for me or Jane with the s :lol: !!

• VegVamp says:

Aye, I’m still not entirely sure about it Anne, but I’m convinced it is something to do with the browsers, I tried it just now on Google Chrome and the https page didn’t work. :confused: Can’t think about it at the minute though, still not quite up to power. ;-)

Bless you Karen ….don’t even think about it for a few days….it’s only my blogs and if they might make the site insecure or whatever ,I’ll delete them and post at a later date when given the say -so. Have a lovely evening and forgive me for giving you more potential problems…I’m sorry Karen. :disappointed: :clover: :rose:
    ps have Ian and Jane on the case too now :love:

6. Allan says:

They areOK on chrome Anne, :good: :rose:

:lol: wow! Hi Allan :-) Dom and I fidgeted on Chrome earlier and had the same problem with the extra s. I don’t pretend to understand it but am glad anyway, that you can see the last stage of the blog Allan. :-) It was fun gathering the pics together and reminding me of that lovely evening :-)
    BTW will be in touch when [if] the post arrives tomorrow :good: :rose:

8. Walt says:

No problem on Chrome or Firefox :-)

Thank you for checking as well Walt :-) :good: :walt: :rose:

10. Tubs says:

Just observation, while waiting for snooker to start again!! I have opened them on all names from top and seen pictures until I got to veg vamps and could not see the pictures nor the one where Gertie said thank you Karen, these had https, the others had padlock with/ across it.
    Just moved this here from clicks so all together I am on windows 10 and firefox

• Tubs says:

Another observation on another laptop windows 7 firefox, can see all as before and not see as before but the original one by gertie can not see the pictures, it has https, did not check that before.

Lovely place Anne, I can see it on my tablet. Something for you to remember on a grey English day. I love the sunset and church. :-)

:lol: It’s a conundrum, but I think that the lovely Geeks will have it sorted out soon :fingers-crossed: and yes Cilla, I have enjoyed remembering it and will certainly revisit as soon as I am able to do so. :good: I wonder if the town itself will be as quaint as the old hill towns of nearby, it being by the sea and all. :rose:

That’s interesting Tubs, as I have a very visual sensibility [is that the right way to express it?] and the pictures I take to express my narrative are always important to me :confused: so I get frustrated when I can’t see them :dunno: :rose:

Crazy ennit! me too! :lol: We’ll get there in the end Tubs :lol: :rose: