Misty May Morning

We were up early this morning. OH made the dough and while it was rising, we went for a walk. We just got onto the road that takes us to the sea if we go that far (not today). It was a very misty start.

Misty morning

OH spotted a fox in the distance. It was really far away and this is very zoomed in!

Fox

Lincolnshire is very flat and usually boring but this morning’s walk was interesting because of the sun rise and the wildlife.

Flat landscape

The mist was clearing and the sun was rising in the east.

Nice sky

On the way back, we found we weren’t the only couple on the road!

Mr and Mrs Mallard

Just a little blue sky now. Have a lovely day!

What lovely photographs Jane, very atmospheric with the mists and sunrise. I especially love the first one with the cow parsley. Nice to see the fox. I only tend to see black and white foxes on the webcam or dead ones and forget what beautiful rich colours they have. Enjoy that bread when it is cooked, the perfect ending to a perfect walk, thanks for sharing :-)

2. mick1970 says:

Very nice Jane. I will have a look at the grass seed today , I think its all types of conditions one

That’s lovely Jane :-) and thank you for my alternative vision of Cow parsley, which I have so missed this year. :good: :rose:

No no Jane, :-) I just meant that each year I deliberately visit the nature Park to see the lovely fields of Cow Parsley, and this year it hasn’t been possible, so to see yours in that super pic was just lovely thanks :love: :rose:

Gorgeous Jane, just gorgeous. :love: I loved the misty start; that hour before sunrise is the best part of the day. And very glad you and the other couple kept to the social distancing rules. ;-) :cool:

6. Yewbarrow says:

great pictures, even the ducks social distanced – ha ha!

7. Lovely early morning pics Jane
    Happy anniversary to you both