Home Forums Feedback GC on Chrome

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

gonewest

OK. I’m back now for a little bit. Had an interview to get to – don’t think I’ll get it, the minute I turned the key in my door I remembered an obvious thing I should have said and didn’t! Oh well, it was an experience anyway.

Do you still need details of my operating system and browser version? And if so can you remind me how to find them. I know it’s easy really, but just can’t remember or quickly find how to do that for you. :scratch:

VegVamp
    Keymaster

No, you’re fine Liz, we have replicated it now.

Duncan
    Keymaster

Resolved by disabling the plugin that controls the mobile version. Have to work on a longer term fix for that. Apologies to members whose mobile version now doesn’t work.

VegVamp
    Keymaster

That’s a pity but chrome was being a real pain. Thanks Duncan. :good:

Duncan
    Keymaster

Hoping have just got the mobile version working again as well.

gonewest

Thank you. That’s looking better. :rose:

Duncan
    Keymaster

Nope, mobile version still screwed. Will take a look at it at some point.

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Hi guys and gals :-) I don’t know what you’ve done but you’ve fixed it :yahoo: Many thanks :good:

VegVamp
    Keymaster

Unfortunately Duncan had to break the mobile version of the site to sort it Jane. We’ll get there. :rose:

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Oh dear, Karen, that’s a pity for those users. Hope you can have a rest from it for a bit now though :rose:

Anonymous

I have made gardenclickers my home page, no problems now,

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.