Home Forums General Discussion Have new app for phone, plant identifier

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  karenp 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

karenp
    Participant

Have a new app for my phone and so far been very pleased with it, today I noticed a tree up the park with lots of tiny nuts, wasn’t sure of the tree but using the plant snap app managed to not only identify it but lots of info of this tree too.
    European beech and apparently female too, anyway shall collect some of the seeds soon as do love to plant these and attempt to grow, I do have a chestnut tree from this handsome specimen and also an oak tree which is now 16rd old

Attachments:

karenp
    Participant

Beech tree with tiny seed heads growing

Attachments:

gertie
    Participant

Hi Karen. Our Daughter Sadie, emailed me about one of these that she found in France ….. will investigate … thanks :good: :rose:

karenp
    Participant

Sorry for late reply, do find this app so interesting :good:

gertie
    Participant

:-) When /if I ever get to grips with using my mobile, I will investigate the possibility ;-) :rose:

karenp
    Participant

I’m the same Anne, but my son’s help me, but did find this on the apps on the phone all by myself, am getting there slowly at last :confused: ;-)

gertie
    Participant

Good for you Karen. :good: I will try eventually, to be more tech-savvy. It’s becoming more and more necessary ennit :confused: :-) :rose:

karenp
    Participant

absolutely Anne otherwise we will be left behind :confused:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.