Home Forums Gardening Questions hellebores

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Frank AKA seasider Frank AKA seasider 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Frank AKA seasider
    Frank AKA seasider
    Participant

Hi All

Does anyone know where I could buy a hellebores Eric Smith please?, I saw one in a gardening section in Saturdays paper and really fancied one. I have never heard of this one before and as this was my dads name I thought it would be nice to have one.

Profile photo of Walt
    Walt
    Participant
    Profile photo of dandlyon
    dandlyon
    Participant

John Massey of Ashwood Nurseries has one of the finest collections of Hellebores in the country.Well worth a look on line

Profile photo of Frank AKA seasider
    Frank AKA seasider
    Participant

Thanks to Walt & Tony for your suggestions on finding a hellebore, I looked at both your suggested sites online and both as you said are very good. However, the one I had seen in the paper was pink which I really fancied and Crocus had a pink one and the one at Ashwood was white so I opted for Crocus. I must say I was very happy with their service I ordered on the 12th Dec and it arrived on the 14th you can`t beat that, and I am really happy with the size and quality of the plant I would certainly use this company again. Thanks again.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0328.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.