Home Forums Support Issues Posting problem

This topic contains 39 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  gertie 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

VegVamp
    Keymaster

I’m having trouble posting a new click this morning so will try later. Anyone else in difficulties?

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Yes, Karen, unless it’s turned up while I was getting to this page. Good morning!

cilla
    Participant

I wrote a long click, zilch so I wrote it again and zilch again :-( Good morning Karen and Jane. :-)

flowerpotlynn
    Participant

Morning all, think we have gremlins in the works this morning, I have the same problem.🌻

gertie
    Participant

Yes … I could not even reach the site
    Good morning Karen. I tried over half an hour ago and no way would it work!
    Am here now however, so let’s see whether I can stay :lol: :rose:

gertie
    Participant

Have tried three times to upload a picture in the Sept photo comp, this morning, 18.09.2019. Karen …no joy so have deleted [I hope ;-)
    Will try again later. :rose:

VegVamp
    Keymaster

Will have a look Anne.

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

I just tried one following your click, Anne and it didn’t work. I’d say give it a couple of days.

VegVamp
    Keymaster

There are three of your photos on the comp today Anne, and one of yours Jane? Is that right? :confused: Try a page refresh.

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Sounds like you can see them, Karen – I can’t :confused: Also used Edge and can’t.

VegVamp
    Keymaster

Your browser isn’t looking for the latest page, so force a refresh. I think a force refresh on Edge is Ctrl + F5 key or Ctrl + refresh.

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Rebooted and refreshed, Karen on both browsers but still no sign of Anne’s or my pic.

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Weird, weird, weird – now they’re all there!!

VegVamp
    Keymaster

I hate windows, sigh. :lol: Did you try a forced refresh? This is the one you are talking about I presume?

Attachments:

gertie
    Participant

FYI ;-) I did the refresh trick too and lost the site altogether :excruciating: :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.