Attracting wildlife

Dunnocks

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Yewbarrow 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

cilla
    Participant

I love these little birds Jane with their sweet song and promiscuous ways ;-)

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

I thought of you when I posted it, Cilla ;-)

gertie
    Participant

A sparkling post Jane :good:
    At each of the Aires en route to the South of France, I looked into the twittering hedges for sightings of the birds. In one there were House Sparrows, another was populated with strutting little Chaffinches, and back here, a Wren was perched on the fence singing its little heart out :-) When my movement frightened it away I heard others in the hedge, so the Wrens are back in force; love them :-) :rose:

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

We’ve got 45-50mph gusts today Anne and the birds are hiding and keeping quiet as a consequence. I saw a wren the other day though. Monday should be a lot calmer and hopefully the twitters will be back :good:

gertie
    Participant

I refilled all the bird feeders this afternoon, so I hope that the twitters will return to GG too :-) :rose:

Yewbarrow
    Participant

lovely little bird, they breed quite happily in my garden, had a very good result last season quite a good clutch of new birds, daughter calls them LBJ’s little brown jobbies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.