Photography

A GRAND DAY OUT, IN THE MERRY MONTH OF MAY.

This topic contains 55 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Roemg 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

gertie
    Participant

Thanks Allan … as you said before, it was not easy, and I love the seascapes, and golden skies :good: I revisit these photos frequently :yes: :heart: :rose:

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Congratulations, Sue :rose: and well done Anne on choosing from some fab pics :yes:

dixon
    Participant

Congratulations suzi, :rose: great judging gertie. :rose:

cilla
    Participant

Well done Sooz, what a great pic. I love the proud look on the parent’s face and all those little fluffies in a straight line. :yahoo:
    Well done Anne, it is a really tricky job deciding the winner but that pic was well deserved. :rose:

Bill
    Participant

Well done Susan, hope this was taken with your new camera. A great job on the judging Anne, as usual a good standard was maintained and it is a difficult job. :rose: :rose:

Walt
    Participant

Well done Sue :yes: …Anne too :good: …cracking good photo :yes:

shedsue
    Participant

Well thanks so munh Anne, and everyone… :yahoo: …I was just in the park, and Couldn’t resist such a cute photo….So thank you Mrs Goose and family too :heart:

Daffy Gardener
    Participant

Good job Anne again not easy and lovely photo Sue well done :good:

bizzylizzy
    Participant

well done sue :good: great shot and well done anne on your choice :yes:

gertie
    Participant

Thanks all, and bravo Sue…..love to Shedted xxxxx :rose:

Roemg
    Participant

Well done Sue a worthy winner and well chosen Anne . Gave May comp a pass this time -didnt want to depress you all with piccies of hospital visits before and after my operation which were my only days out in May . Confined to feet up and resting before and after operation . -grrrrrrrrh. Looking forward to sorting out some foody piccies and viewing everyones loves and likes yum yum

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.