Photography

FESTIVE DECORATIONS

This topic contains 27 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Walt 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

cilla
    Participant

Wowser :lol:

Tubs
    Participant

Christmas Robin

Attachments:

cilla
    Participant

That’s a cutie Tubs :-)

cilla
    Participant

I spotted these opposite OH’s daughter’s house.

Attachments:

cilla
    Participant

Wierdly Festive :lol:

Attachments:

gertie
    Participant

teehee :good: :lol: :rose:

dandlyon
    Participant

After much thought this months winner is Anne for the decorated pub.I chose this picture as it reminded me of my childhood Christmas decorations. Most were simple paper chains, paper balls and bells, streamers. All fastened to the walls and ceiling with drawing pins. Glass baubles on a real Christmas tree, these were carefully wrapped in paper and stored for the following year. Remember the dust from the coal fire being blown off the paper trimmings before they were stored in the attic on the twelfth night. The modern out door lights look fantastic but lack for me the magic of the simple decorations we hung in our homes

gertie
    Participant

I’m glad you liked the pub Tony … I am surprised that the photo was up to scratch as I could not get it all in … it was quite extensive and a great fun surprise that our son took us to. It was very popular too … we couldn’t squeeze thro’ the door into the crowded melee inside so we took pics, admired, then went on home :lol:
    Your descriptions of your tree remind me of ours. I still have some of my parents’ glass baubles to this day and am trying to pass on many of ours to the young families :lol:
    Thank you, and Happy New Year 2019 to you and your extensive Family. :kissme: :walt: :rose:

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Well done Anne and well done Tony!! Very unusual but very cheery pub decorations :good:

cilla
    Participant

Well done Anne on that incredible pub decor and what a lovely nostalgic reason for declaring it a winner Tony, it does bring back memories.

dixon
    Participant

Well done all. :good:

Tubs
    Participant

Well done to a good winner. January theme looking forward to this cheerful theme to get the year started.

Walt
    Participant

Well done everyone :good:

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.