Photography

NOVEMBER THEME 2019

This topic contains 41 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cilla 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Walt
    Participant

Ginny. Where art thou? :-)

gertie
    Participant

Maybe we could all vote :-) incognito [except for our own of course] and then someone could collect the votes and declare the winner? Just a thought ;-)

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Walt and Anne, I think I remember Ginny having some time off in November. I think it’s a good idea to remind her by using

@spatham60
    So, Ginny, hope you can choose a winner soon so that November’s winner can choose a theme for December!
    Hope you are well! Jane

Ginnybean
    Participant

Sorry… I am glad we managed to get some pics as for me the ‘wild weather’ seemed to disappear… I have looked through the pics with the help of hubby for the final choice … ‘Swollen River’ from Cilla was the eventual choice… Thankyou again for choosing mine in October…

gertie
    Participant

Oh well done Ginny and Cilla :lol: :rose: :rose:

Tubs
    Participant

Well done Cilla

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

Excellent choice, Ginny :good: Very well done, Cilla :good:

VegVamp
    Keymaster

Congratulations Cilla and well done everyone, great pics and a great subject Ginny. :good: :rose:

cilla
    Participant

Thank you Ginny and everyone else, there were some great photos there. That puts me in a quandry but I think I know what I shall choose for this month. More later :-)

Allan

Congrats Cill, :good:

Walt
    Participant

Well done, Cilla :-)

cilla
    Participant

Thanks Walt and Al :-)

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.