We Dig Books

William Shaw

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tubs 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

I have just finished Salt Lane, the first book in the gritty detective series set around Dungeness in Kent. The Birdwatcher actually introduces Sargeant Cupidi but is classed as a standalone novel.

I was gripped by both books, both having a very different focus and I was so engrossed near the end of Salt Lane that when my OH brought me a cup of tea as Cupidi was trying to escape an event, I nearly jumped out of my skin!!

Me = :nailbiting: Husband = :lol:

This photo is typical of Dungeness with the power station in the distance:

Attachments:

Tubs
    Participant

I finished the same book yesterday and have just started on the next one! If I left click on the photos that do not show they seem to come up. Dungeness is an interesting place but never went there.

NorthernTeacher
    Participant

I’ve just ordered Deadland, Tubs, the next after Salt Lane. Dungeness is amazing and I wouldn’t say no to having a house on the beach at all!

Tubs
    Participant

I was given a kindle but did not use it for a year as rather have a book but now would not go back to a book except for the odd non fiction that I want to keep.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.